High Tide Aquatics

Well a PSA ON the trident

L/B Block

Supporting Member
Well lesson learned -the trident become non-functioning with a no water sample error.
Left as is for a couple of days.

That is an error. It will draw from the reagents attempting to re-initialize. Hence it overflowed the waste container. Had someone come over and pull everything and only had minimal damage/overflow. Lesson learned.

Ugh.

In the lab we always use a secondary container that can hold more than 100% of the liquid in the primary containers. Michael's trick is a more elegant way of doing this.

At @Darkxerox & @H2OPlayar -does this
Stop the trident from operating if it thinks the waste container is full?
Unfortunately they were brand new containers. At least I got the warning and the damage was minimal.

If I understood what trident was doing then I would have had it taken off line way before.

Yes, once the waste is "full" in the software, it stops running. This makes it so I can say I'll empty it later today and tell it to either keep going, or leave it as a reminder on my phone to empty the container.

Other fractions can be used besides 1/2 if it makes sense for your situation, but I need my container to be close to 1/2 empty to take it out of its location without spilling.

Back