Neptune Aquatics

Wet Pets San Pablo?

Just saw this commercial, its hilarious and kind of makes me want to check it out. Anyone been?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMbsZU83ajc

Cheers,

Josh

I live fairly close to this store and the only things I purchase here are Tubifex worms and crickets. I only shop at this store due to its convenience, period. The livestock appears to be on a centralized system. I often see both freshwater and saltwater fishes covered in ich or other yuckiness. The corals are o..k..a..y, but a bit high in prices. I wouldn't go out of your way to check this place out, unless you are also in the mood to see puppies and kittens packed into not so well ventilated cages :(

Got some plants for a 10G there once complements of the store! but redbugs started popping up. I knew they were from there because the tank only came into existence AFTER I picked up the plants and it was a standalone system.

What some people don't realize is that BAR does not accept sponsorships from any LFS that requests it. We have a detailed process for assessing potential LFS sponsors to ensure their practices are consistent with BAR's mission and goals. This includes good husbandry practices, selling appropriate animals, and a number of other factors.

While we are always willing to consider new sponsors there are many bay area stores that have been around for a while and are not sponsors.

Back