Kessil

What happened to the DBTC tracking system

Roc

I thought I saw info about this being bata tested a couple of months ago, but I was told through the grapevine the other day this project had been scapped?

I believe Vlad had a nice system worked up, but BAR didn't want to use it?

We should really leverage what he's already built. We should use it and see what nice features we might use.

Seriously, I've worked with Vlad and he's one of the best engineers around. If BAR had hired him to write the system, it would already cost thousands of dollars.

In anycase SOME system is better than none. I've semi-forgotten what DBTC corals I need to watch and return back into the chain. Using postings in the forums is unbelievably clumsy.

V

PS> I was NOT at the BOD meeting where this was discussed, so maybe there are other reasons for not using his work, I don't know.

No, it was decided that we WOULD use his system, and in fact integrate it with the BAR site. Neither of us have really followed through to make it happen yet, but we will!

We're planning to switch hosting providers soon (possibly in about a week) and hopefully we can get going on integrating his system shortly after.

Back