Cali Kid Corals

Where do you get your colorful sched 40 plumbing?

kinetic

Supporting Member
I have some leftover schedule 80 black plumbing from my previous projects, including a lot of flexible black PVC, but the diameter is all too big for what I need (1" - 1.5"). I'm thinking of getting some black ones for the next setup, but probably want sched 40.

Any suggestions on where to get it? I know BRS has a lot of colors, but just curious what other sources you guys go with. Local would be nice too, especially if I can go in and grab extra things that I'll definitely need no matter how well I plan.

I do not believe so, but not 100% sure. They list the colored PVC on their online store, but I can't find any colored fittings: https://www.neptuneaquatics.com/product/pvc-pipes/252?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=true

I'll probably give @robert4025 a call at some point. Either way, I'm pretty far from Neptune unfortunately, where it isn't super convenient. I guess I'll just buy a whole bunch online or just go down to Neptune and get waaaaay too much and hopefully I won't need too much extra at the end of the day.

Back