Where to get 1/2" Mur-Lok to 3/4" Hose barb fitting?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by kinetic, Sep 4, 2017.

  1. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    I have a BRS reactor, and I need to connect the 1/2" mur-lok tubing it comes with to a 3/4" vinyl hose. For the life of me I can't find anything that'll work. If it's an elbow, even better.

    This is the closest I can find:

    Then I would need to find a barb reducer from 1/2" to 3/4"? I don't have that much room, I'd love a quick elbow that goes from the push in fitting to a 3/4" barb.

    Any ideas?
  2. I have a connector, it's a reducer, coupler, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch. I use it for my return pump which has a 1/2 inch outlet and the Utube return which is 3/4 inch

    it's food grade and i've used it in several tanks with no issues, it's primarily used in soda fountain machines
  3. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    Where can I buy them? Home Depot?
  4. Home depot I've only seen couplers that are 1/2 to 1/2 or 3/4 to 3/4 I can give you one
  5. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    Ah. Do you have 2 by any chance?
  6. Let me look
  7. wait the one that i have is barbs on both sides....
  8. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    Aw no prob! Thanks so much for checking. I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow to see if I can find a good solution. I'll probably be able to get a 1/2" to 3/4" barb reducer and then find a 1/2" barb to 1/2" mur-lok. Maybe?
  9. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

  10. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    Just an update for anyone else who cares, the above two parts worked great:

  11. robert4025

    robert4025 Sponsor

    I also have 1/2" thread to 3/4" hose fitting that fits directly into those BRS reactors...lol

    Next time, just stop by the shop. You'll be surprise at the craps I have for plumbing stuff...lol
    kinetic likes this.

Share This Page