Where to get 1" to 5/8" barbed reducer? Or 3/4" to 5/8" reducer?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by kinetic, Sep 11, 2017.

  1. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    Plumbing is already hard, but why do I have so many weird sizes of things that need reducers?

    My return pump has a 1" or a 3/4" hose adapter for the output. But my Red Sea Reefer 170 has a 5/8" vinyl tube and hose barb for the return.

    I can't find anything, for the life of me, that does any reducing to 5/8".

    so frustrating.
  2. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

  3. xcaret

    xcaret Guest

    I think that should work just fine or a temp. fix while you search for pvc or other type of fitting
  4. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    yeah, I can't find anything... I'm definitely not going to pay $16 for that.
  5. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

  6. robert4025

    robert4025 Sponsor

    I have it..
  7. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    OMG ROBERT YESSSSSSS I might spend as much as $16 on gas getting to you haha. Probably worth it. I'll try to see if I can drive down on Wedesday after my tank is delivered. Otherwise maybe Friday.

    Find a cool H. Magnifica for me yet? ;)
  8. robert4025

    robert4025 Sponsor

    Have some Magnifica coming tomorrow too.

    I have everything!!!! Haha
  9. kinetic

    kinetic Webmaster

    Why do I even ask? I'll be there on Wednesday!

    DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member

    Robert, the Hero the Reefing community Deserves
  11. robert4025

    robert4025 Sponsor

    I will shamelessly accept that title! LOL
    kinetic likes this.

Share This Page