Kessil

Who's going to the Reef Raft opening?

Awesome, I'll see you guys there then. I was thinking about getting there right when it opens before it gets too crazy hopefully. Sounds like its going to be packed!

You can get 25 bucks for the first 50 at the door:)

Gotta check how close they are to Bart, maybe it will be easier getting there. It should be a great event with some rare fish
to boot, and check out the new Warner's biopellets if you get a chance.

Just left, awesome store. Nice to see some BAR members.

pahu5yhy.jpg

Sent from my LG Optimus G™ using Tapatalk

things looked great. talked to the owner and tyree.

prices were really high for some signature pieces, but there were some really good deals i couldn't pass up. especially the discounts for various coral and inverts.

I agree! Amazingly well designed shop with so much attention to detail. A lot of high end "named" corals that were way out of my price range, but also some great deals. I got a beautiful Aussie Elegance for only $37 after the 25% off discount. I also picked up the fighting conch I was looking for and some snails. I have to say, they have an awesome dry good selection with tons of accessories, equipment, food, additives, media, just about anything you could need!

things looked great. talked to the owner and tyree.

prices were really high for some signature pieces, but there were some really good deals i couldn't pass up. especially the discounts for various coral and inverts.
Did you see the Jack o Lanterns?

Here are the photos I took at the opening.

Lounge area
IMG_5595.jpg

Display tank by the lounge. Sorry, my iPhone spazzes out with blue lights!
IMG_5598.jpg

Coral flats area
IMG_5586.jpg

There's an $800 mushroom in this tank.
IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

The elegance I bought.
IMG_5603.jpg

Fish and invert room.
IMG_5589.jpg

Fish only display in the fish and invert area.
IMG_5592.jpg

Awesome sea apple in one of the invert tanks.
IMG_5606.jpg

Drygoods
IMG_5577.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

Back