High Tide Aquatics

World of WarCraft

I was at Stonestown yesterday looking for gift for V-day and stopped by EB, by Macy's. I was going to pick up Lords of the Ring but decided not to. Is this a good game? Any new game out there worth playing?

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1692.msg16065#msg16065 date=1171559993]
Get Xbox 360 and call it a day! :D
[/quote]

I'm been thinking of getting the PS3 instead of the 360! Costco, in SF, were selling the PS3's bundled up. I missed it, should've jumped on it.

But you know what... there are more available games for PC that game console.

Get Xbox 360 - forget the PS3 for right now - I'd wait at least a year so they get all the bugs out. The Xbox 360 bundle at Costco is helluva deal - upgraded version with extra wireless controller.

It comes with xlive silver and two months of xbox gold - combine it with HDTV and play Gears of War and you're in heaven.

- Okay - I don't have one only because I am geeky and like RPG games instead (hence the avatar of a Moogle).

One more forum for console and "games" would be AfterDawn.com - for the adventurous

Sigh...my WoW hunter is still only 59, although the xp seems to be faster with the expansion.

But that's sort of my own fault, since the past couple of weeks I've been playing Gears of War obsessively. ;D (I can't get the hubby to play WoW with me.)

Hehehe, two geeky girls, that are into reefS!?? :eek:

Well atleast my girl is a geeky girl, although the only thing reef she likes is looking at them after I do all the hardwork maintaining them!

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1692.msg16178#msg16178 date=1171669732]
Hehehe, two geeky girls, that are into reefS!?? :eek:[/quote]

There are probably more than 2, but they tend to hide on the forums due to the geeky boys :D

Or that's what I've seen on all the other forums I've been on. Reefy and otherwise :D

Alright!... Bonnie and Eileen are my kind of women. Both are ok with spending quality time in front of a TV or LCD playing games and are into reef tanks. ;D

Anyone played Dawn of War? I thought of buying the game and the expansion set today. But decided to hold off till ask ask the reefers / gamers.

BTW - I was just in costco and they have the 360 bundle set. It doesn't really come with a game. Just a sampler - I think.

The bundle I think comes with a game and an extra wireless controller, this is the premium package and then some.

The premium package you can get at Best Buy only comes with one wireless controller, the costco version comes with two. Doesn't matter for me since there's only me myself and I who plays.

You can turn the 360 off and on with the wireless controller, so you sit back on the sofa and turn on the tv via the remote and turn on the 360 with the controller already in your hands.

After work - I think I'll pass by one of the local gaming store and buy the game called "Maelstrom" by Codemaster and KD Vision.

Any of you guys have played this game?

Back