Yasha White Ray Shrimp Goby

Discussion in 'Fish and Invertebrates' started by SoulFish, Feb 21, 2010.

1. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

Anyone seen one of these around lately?

"Yasha White Ray Shrimp Goby"

[​IMG]

2. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Saw one at Neptune a couple of days ago. Was ~$60 IIRC.

3. slim_jim989

slim_jim989 Guest

Yes neptune has a couple of them and then I saw a couple more north of him on 880 umm i cant remember the name but all there coral tanks are top look down only.

4. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

Thanks guys, talked to Hung at Vallejo Aquarium, he's gonna order me one for $40. It should be here by Wed & Thurs. Neptunes has some great corals and some fish, but it's a haul to get down their for me on any regular basis.

5. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I'm looking for one also, I was at Neptune's when they got them in. They told me I'd have to wait 3 hours for them to take them out of the boxes :~. So I didn't get it.

6. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

If hung orders more than just mine you want me to tell him to hold it for you? Vallejo Aquarium is the shop. Usually when they order me a fish they order two or three.

7. slim_jim989

slim_jim989 Guest

yeah you also want to make sure the fish is eating for a day or two before you pick them up, its just that little bit of insurance that nothing went wrong in shipping.

8. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

so you want me to have Hung hold one for ya if he gets two or more?

9. Sfork

Sfork Guest

How long does it usually take? I'm in SF and I probably wont head up to the Vallejo area for another 2 weeks.

10. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

takes me 30min from the richmond-san rafael bridge. Not sure it he'd hold them that long, he might hold one till the weekend though. $20 cheaper than neptunes from the sounds of it too.

11. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Naw, too much bridge toll. Thanks though :bigsmile:.

12. CamryDS

CamryDS Guest

there are some at dolphin going for 50+