High Tide Aquatics

Yellow Candy Hog for donation to a bigger tank that can house him

I'm giving this 2 1/2" Nice Candy Hog. It will grow to about 4" so Its gonna start getting to big for my tank full of small fish. I'm giving this for free to a fellow BAR member that can take good care and give it a big tank to roam around in. It eats anything I place in the tank Flake, frozen food, freeze dried etc.
I can bring to work if someone picking up in the morning or pick up in brisbane in the afternoon before 630pm

From divers den info.
Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons
Care Level: Moderate
Temperament: Peaceful
Reef Compatible: Yes
Water Conditions: 72-78° F, dKH 8-12, pH 8.1-8.4, sg 1.020-1.025
Max. Size: 4"
Diet: Carnivore
Compatibility:

attached is a copy of what it looks like from similar picture in Divers Den.

Charles-

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/Yellow Candy Hog.jpg

You can come to SSF if you want to pick up at my work in the morning or pick up in the afternoon in Brisbane. If you or anyone wants it.

I'll take him if Erin can't get him. I'm setting up a 180 and have a 100g holding tank with a few fish in it now.
I can pick up in Brisbane.

Let me know!

V

OK Vince Hog is yours if you want. Ready for pick up or I can bring to work tomorrow in the morning and you can pick up @ Genentech.

I'll place a new thread for the Blue tang when I catch him. it's about 2 1/2" as well.

Cool thanks all for the replies... great to know this awesome fish gets to roam a big tank to whom he ever goes to. The name HOG does go perfectly with this fish, as eats to the point where his belly is big and round like a pot belly pig.

Back