Neptune Aquatics

Yes I'm still here and could use some help....

Yes I'm still here and could use some help.... bare with me, this is sort of a post in thought but I just didn't want to put it off any longer.

First off, I want to apologize for falling off the grid the last month or so. Work went from 0 to 60 overnight so I haven't been able to spend much time around the forum let alone working on the DBTC tracking tools. I need to know if we have anyone around that has time to code PHP for the DBTC tracking. I managed to get a high level understanding of the site before work took off but if work doesn't slow down (which it won't for this month at least) it might be a while before I'll have any progress made (specially since I've never coded PHP). I'll still work on it as soon as I can and will make time to work with anyone who steps forward but I don't want to keep the club waiting if possible.

Also, I won't be able to make the meeting Saturday so I was wondering if someone (hint hint Earthboy :) ) in the Pittsburg/Concord area could pick up a couple small tanks for me from the meeting?

Email if you can help with either of these.

Levi. I know you are SOMETIMES in my area. If earth cannot pick them up, let me know and I can and hold them for you in Livermore.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3883.msg45513#msg45513 date=1213375918]
Levi. I know you are SOMETIMES in my area. If earth cannot pick them up, let me know and I can and hold them for you in Livermore.
[/quote]

Thanks Tony. My wife has been taking my kids since I've been busy but we'll most likely end up down there Monday nights so if Tom doesn't respond I'll take you up on that.

Sorry I don't know how to code at all levi. But I do understand work going from 0 to 60. With any luck we can both make it the swap in august.

Levi - take care of family and work stuff first. The DBTC is not going anywhere soon, and we have waited this long already we can wait - you and your family cannot :D

[quote author=LordHelmet link=topic=3883.msg45560#msg45560 date=1213395806]
Sorry I don't know how to code at all levi. But I do understand work going from 0 to 60. With any luck we can both make it the swap in august.[/quote]

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=3883.msg45585#msg45585 date=1213408934]
Levi - take care of family and work stuff first. The DBTC is not going anywhere soon, and we have waited this long already we can wait - you and your family cannot :D[/quote]

:'( You guys are awesome :) Thanks. Man there is a swap in August... got to get that on the calendar.. sigh

Back