Jestersix

Needing Prayers

Just to let everyone know the last few days she has gone downhill. She was discharged on March 3rd and was doing good until March 7/8th. She will be on Mission Hospice. This is happening too fast. She’s saying she doesn’t want to leave us.
Nick, so sorry to hear the turn of events. Stay strong and show her all your love.

It is with great sadness and heartache that my brother and I announce the passing of our mother on Monday morning. She went peacefully in her sleep.

We will forever remember and miss her smile and kindness. She loved her family almost to a fault. During her very long hospitalization she was always worried about me and my brother and our two dogs.

I’m grateful you were never in any pain during your different hospitalizations and your last two months at home. It was a pleasure for me and my brother to take care of you.

We will miss you but you’re in our hearts and memories. There are so many things I’m going to miss. I’m going to miss you opening the garage door for me and asking how my clients are doing and if certain clients dogs came out to say hi to me. I’m going to miss every Christmas you wondering what new decorations I have for the house.
_L9Z1179.jpeg

Condolence and broken hearted for you bro,
Thoughts and prayers to you and yours for what it’s worth,
I have no clue what your going through, but I’ve lost my mother to cancer’s about 20yr ago, and Dad about 8yr ago now,
So heart felt sympathy’s and empathy’s to your and yours,

Back