Neptune Aquatics

Free Stuff, dry rock, test kits, phyto culture kit

Hello, I’d be interested in the phosphate Hannah checker and/or nitrate/phosphate salifert test kits. If still available. Only thing I have to give would be less then dime size yellow/orange yumas :(.. kinda promised my cousin most of my extra frags when his 55gal gets rolling.

Hello, I’d be interested in the phosphate Hannah checker and/or nitrate/phosphate salifert test kits. If still available. Only thing I have to give would be less then dime size yellow/orange yumas :(.. kinda promised my cousin most of my extra frags when his 55gal gets rolling.

This stuff is all free, the comment about wanting a frag in trade is just directed at any veterans who want dry rock - I'll delete that since it seems to keep confusing people!

That being said, I don't have a Hanna phosphate checker and the salifert tests are now claimed by @AndynotDrew

Do you want a frag of gold hammer for trade?
Give it to Kenny!

@MichaelB @Darkxerox @IOnceWasLegend @boun11 @keRwin.D.

I am stopping by Erin's house on the way so I will probably be at Kenny's around 1-1:30pm, FYI. I think Michael is the only person I actually need to meet in person (and @ashburn2k if you want rocks), the rest of your stuff I'll leave with Kenny and label it so you can pick it up later.

@AndynotDrew I'll hold your stuff for your visit next week
@Turkeysammich I'll leave your stuff with Erin

Everything not claimed will be given to Josh for the free table at the next event.

Give it to Kenny!

@MichaelB @Darkxerox @IOnceWasLegend @boun11 @keRwin.D.

I am stopping by Erin's house on the way so I will probably be at Kenny's around 1-1:30pm, FYI. I think Michael is the only person I actually need to meet in person (and @ashburn2k if you want rocks), the rest of your stuff I'll leave with Kenny and label it so you can pick it up later.

@AndynotDrew I'll hold your stuff for your visit next week
@Turkeysammich I'll leave your stuff with Erin

Everything not claimed will be given to Josh for the free table at the next event.
Thank you!

Yes please leave with Kenny so I can pick up on Monday or Wed, I had to take down my office tank last minute
It’s a big tub of rock, didn’t want to leave it all at Kenny’s. I’ll let you know when I am down that way again, or I can give it to Erin if that is closer to you. How much do you need?

Back