High Tide Aquatics

DIY projects

Woeday

Supporting Member
Started setting up the 150g aquarium by drilling two 2” holes. Used diamond drill bit while spraying water, lightly drilling into the glass. (Can help anyone drill holes if needed)
IMG_5360.jpeg

Start putting rocks into pond after finish installing pond waterfall and skimmer.
IMG_5345.jpeg

Setting up greenhouse to move bearded dragon and plants is next after 150g tank and pond
IMG_5349.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5347.jpeg
    IMG_5347.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5361.jpeg
    IMG_5361.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5362.jpeg
    IMG_5362.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 33
What's going into the pond? Given you're putting the dragon in a greenhouse, is it in a bioactive enclosure with plants or is that separate?

What's going into the pond? Given you're putting the dragon in a greenhouse, is it in a bioactive enclosure with plants or is that separate?
I have a turtle, two koi’s and two big comet goldfish in the pond. The dragons will have freedom in the greenhouse to roam and will have a section that is bio active

Built stand and put tank onto itView attachment 54980
Pocket screws are a classy touch and the totally open front looks convenient. I assume with the ginormous logs being used (are those 4x4?) the length isn't a problem, especially with the bottom rimmed tank.

Do you know if the metal brackets are required? I wonder if you could hide the front one.

Last edited:
Pocket screws are a classy touch and the totally open front looks convenient. I assume with the ginormous logs bring used (are those 4x4?) the length isn't a problem, especially with the bottom rimmed tank.

Do you know if the metal brackets are required? I wonder if you could hide the front one.
after seeing the earthquake in Taiwan how the tanks would rock sideways as well as front and back, I had the two metal brackets in the front as insurances

Back