Cali Kid Corals

1.5 Years into Reef Keeping

I recently discovered this forum through my favorite fish store, Aquatic Collection. My wife and I have a small Fluval Evo tank with a variety of corals, two clownfish, and a six-line wrasse. We've unsuccessfully had two Hector gobies. The tank is around 18 months old.

We are located in Belmont and enjoy keeping fish in our home.

I am looking for someone to assist with the regular maintenance of the tank and to look after it when we go on vacation. Is there anyone here who would be interested in helping us out?

Bryan

First of welcome! We hope you end up enjoying our resources here. We have many bery knowledgeable reefers here and love reef talk! We do also have a lot of great benefits for our supporting members such as member only frag swaps and equipment to borrow such as PAR meters, fish traps, gryphon band saws, industrial suction cups for tank moves when you upgrade to a bigger tank and our "don't break the chain" program where we share coral with other supporting members, along with more I can't think of right now.

If no one here comes forward for maintenence/tank sitting for you, shoot me a PM as I know of a few people in the Bay who provide these services.

Back