Kessil

34G Anemone Tank

jonmedina

Supporting Member
Hey All - update long overdue. Against my wallet's better judgement I decided to start a second tank. I picked up a RS130 from Under the Sea Aquatics, and decided I wanted something lower maintenance in my home office to enjoy when I'm in my work/study cave. Got it several months ago and have been slow rolling the setup.

The tank has been up for I think almost 4 months now, I started with Tampa Bay Live Rock, which was an awesome experience and would 100% do again. The rock is so cool and interesting, there were "mostly" good hitchhikers, and I absolutely love the look. To the point where I have a pretty large amount of rock in the tank, but It's so visually appealing, I think I'm just going to have a rock-forward tank.

I've got an AI Prime 16HD lighting it, an MP10 on the side, and a few aftermarket upgrades from InTank (media baskets, return pumps, etc).

Right now I just have two small Mocha Clowns I got from @under_water_ninja - and a few cool nems I've picked up, as well as a bonded pair of watchman gobies with a pistol shrimp. Man - if you thought the goby/pistol combo was cool, seeing them all in the hole together and sharing the shrimp is super awesome.

Tank is stable - not doing anything other than weekly 15% water changes at the moment

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 10.46.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 10.46.13 AM.png
    671.2 KB · Views: 35
Back