Jestersix

About Coral Hub U.S.

A little about Coral Hub U.S.
About Nathan Zach
  • Managed a Rivers To Reef Aquarium for 4-5 years
  • Graduated from UC Santa Cruz in Marine Biology
  • Developed and Produced early stages of vaccines for freshwater aquaculture use
  • Research with endangered species of fish in CA
  • Opened Coral Hub U.S. and have done online vending as well as coral importing

Coral Hub U.S.
Owner-operated small business based in Woodland CA. Due to research, we had to step away from the coral game, however, we did not want that to be the end of Coral Hub. Coral Hub now focuses on in-house dry goods production so we can keep a close eye on what we are adding to our tanks. We used to use big-name companies when we were selling coral and we were never happy with the products. They always had a weird smell, random coloration, or just was dirty. Being a small batch production we can focus on ensuring the highest quality for our clients. Given that I have laboratory asses with my job we can produce our Trace Element and Amino line in a sterile lab environment. The beautiful side of buying from us is this is still a hobby for us, so our goal is to have 100% customer satisfaction unlike what other big companies claim. If you have an issue with our product, we will talk it out with you to determine the best possible solution without the runaround.

Being in the research field we do our best to be able to find proven peer-reviewed papers on products as we don't want to sell anyone, anything they do not need/won't be useful. With that being said, when you buy from us, you help our small business continue to put the clients first and ensure you are getting nothing but quality.

Want to see us in your LFS? Encourage your store to reach out to us about wholesaling our product. This way you are supporting both Coral Hub U.S. and your favorite LFS.

A few pics of our research
AD_4nXcstnaw1vzFNNcwYURnbOCvgTF59wY4fhVjOsrD9zmmfB5KlzM9JeRAAAUxwFsJqlRZMGz-qfvLhTh37Kq_wRgukKogKLx2I7Sd2BFJXnc-MC-Ih1Rj5aB8Rmr1oks4Cth04MZbEX0Fs08G4pWjjymKHCk

Phytoplankton Research w/ Digestive Enzyme Development
AD_4nXcGnB7L5c08DMG4kln1uVUJUW7sxmve24C5HDguN93N75ggma1FarTIQYBe_hxeXUsPhXXtaTmbinj_LFMCg4IPRp-8-9q2f8PjZNhqeisDI8HwHiEcTmquwtVojFPI8KrFgx84rdvvS9l0RwundPl8XBY

Salinity / Temp Variation Experiment on a Single System
AD_4nXf96Iy_Re5I5GcmTD8SCB9wTCvI5oYwp9Ixw01MTotSVLnbusnOSnS9M2wYtoJseV4LCoFht5FEroU3xIZla-ZCjtBhQdgzD9yTMJzdYlGVo-3vOc6S04JTBInYjbaP14Wf_EBQbjbMQUCle9ZU803MKKs

Salinity / Temp Variation Experiment on a Single System
AD_4nXew4juVKgQzK6u-9LezqPZabTyM03KmsmBc493eohcSiShq_ITkRy_U9zxDU5PHOLahXa6YUzSSKCCqk4Qr3b2XisAEpMmM2C8tCy2fcVbGk6PD4hkI-2USiVENoOsUUnlgSuynL3-C9cxUA63txQ3tHw

Lab

Hi Nathan, Glad to have you here!

Your write up is fantastic, but I didn’t fully grasp what types of products Coral Hub is producing. You mentioned Dry goods but then also Trace Elements and Amino Acids. Could you give a brief overview of your products?

Hi Nathan, Glad to have you here!

Your write up is fantastic, but I didn’t fully grasp what types of products Coral Hub is producing. You mentioned Dry goods but then also Trace Elements and Amino Acids. Could you give a brief overview of your products?

This was just the about post. There is another post with the items themselves as well as pricing. I did not want to make that one longer than it already is so feel free to check out the site to get more info on the products themselves. When I have a second I’ll make another dedicated post on that.

Product List: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/coral-hub-u-s-list.36096/

Back