got ethical husbandry?

Amazon Prime Day Deals

They had some good deals on Amazon tablets so I picked up one for an Apex display..

A few velcro zip ties for wire management and some Teflon for plumbing work.

Almost hopped on the deals they had on the ecoflow battery backups, but remembered I still gotta get some lighting for my build

They had some good deals on Amazon tablets so I picked up one for an Apex display..

A few velcro zip ties for wire management and some Teflon for plumbing work.

Almost hopped on the deals they had on the ecoflow battery backups, but remembered I still gotta get some lighting for my build
Which tablet did you buy?

20240717_232836.jpg

I have "jailbroke" a bunch of those Amazon Fire tablets....just make SURE you DO NOT connect to internet until finished or it will update the IOS and you will not be able to do all the glorious things that FireToolbox does for you.

First one I did I did not know that and I cannot keep it from auto-updating now. Great little tablets when all the Amazon bloatware is removed.

Hygger 18W Gyre - just needed some extra flow in frag tank and got something on the cheap. Got this for $63. Moves water pretty well at 100%. Running it at 50% random at the moment. Let’s see if it lasts.

@ 100%

hygger Aquarium Wave Maker, Adjustable Cross Flow Pump with LED Display Controller, Magnetic DC 24V Aquarium Powerhead for Freshwater and Marine Reef Aquariums Up to 135 Gallon (18w)
https://a.co/d/huKKW3y

Back