got ethical husbandry?

Anyone else into Magic cards?

Darkxerox

Facilities, Events, LFS Partnership
BOD
Figured there's others with the same intersection of the hobbies other than myself and @Crazymex408

Was going through @Srt4eric 's collection and thought of it after seeing these:
1000004525.jpg

I would sacrifice a island or two for a coral reef, meh Hawaii will be fine without a few of them.

From when i was in Louisiana
Played D&D
High school it was yugioh cards mostly
Middle school pokemon cards

I remember at one point magic was big, but it wasn't really done at school, they would have like weekend tournaments lot of people went to.

Last edited:
I played a lot growing up. Had a good sized collection, played tournaments and all that. One of my favorites was a blue deck that upset a lot of people (counter/mill based).
Unfortunately lost all of my decks a car wreck and never could get back into it like I was. Sold off the rest of the collection for an offer I couldn’t refuse.

I played a lot growing up. Had a good sized collection, played tournaments and all that. One of my favorites was a blue deck that upset a lot of people (counter/mill based).
Unfortunately lost all of my decks a car wreck and never could get back into it like I was. Sold off the rest of the collection for an offer I couldn’t refuse.
Curious if there's a lot of other blue mages in the hobby!

Stasis deck…ugh, I’m one of those people!

My friend played one, I played necro at the time. Those were fun days. I also remember playing a lot of red/green ernahm and burn em and land destruction.

Now I just play some Hearthstone on a tablet…

Just got back into commander after a very long hiatus! I'm mostly into commander. Gitrog, Glissa, and Fynn so far.
Come say hi at Game Kastle Redwood City on Sunday's commander bingo night, starts at 2, ends at close (10).

Last edited:
When I played commander in high school my Nekusar the Mindrazer was my least favorite to play because nobody else wanted to go against it. Sad face.

I loved playing Magic. Started with the originals. Unfortunately lost most of my stuff in a move years ago.

We used to play all night. Wish I had some of those cards now. My favorite were some of the cracked cards I would add to my decks for fun.

I have a crap ton of cards in a box but nothing worth much. Maybe 0.10 to $1 cards. Not worth the trouble of doing anything with them.

My son and I have been playing with some starter packs or the arena.

G

I was in kindergarten in ‘95 and some older kids in the neighborhood introduced me to it. I have memories of them trading me like 10+ cards for one and of course I would take that! I often wonder what exactly I got swindled out of

Back