Cali Kid Corals

BARcode v1.26.0

i understand the concept, but i dont want them to think that being in line means they are guaranteed a frag and have their heart broken when they are not the chosen ones.
I get that too. Maybe we should not call it a line but a group of people that would like a frag

i understand the concept, but i dont want them to think that being in line means they are guaranteed a frag and have their heart broken when they are not the chosen ones.
We need some kind of notification that people are requesting a frag, before there was nothing. Maybe a good compromise is to have BARcode announce when someone requests a frag, but doesn’t show everyone in the queue in that post? It will still show on the coral card if someone looks there.

Also we need to keep in mind that other people in the DBTC besides the originator need to know when people are requesting a frag and who has requested previously and is still waiting, so that when other people complete their chain they know who still wants one. That was always one of the most confusing parts of DBTC.

I think that people know that the owner has the right to chose the recipients - that it's not first-come first-served.

@svreef

Possible bug?
I clicked on notify, and the PM message only seemed to pick up 2 of the 3 people on the QUEUE.
It missed the middle person. (ashburn2k)

1618526553021.png

Back