Neptune Aquatics

Biota Captive Bred Yellow Tangs

Coloring up nicely.
9C56526E-3656-4440-AC5A-C9800C25E5AE.jpeg

D633DC36-F676-4997-BA63-51A3585D802E.jpeg
666A8CD4-352C-4879-9D77-FE2946BEDEDA.jpeg

I got my little guy in yesterday! Seems to be doing alright so far. Naturally, I’ve been waiting months for one of these guys, finally can get one, and work sends me out on the road for a week without much warning.

Congrats! Make sure you feed it multiple times a day. Biota's website says they were fed on C1 and C2 pellet and Hikari Spirulina Brine Shrimp. I also soak my pellets with selcon and garlic extract for the first few weeks to fight off any chance of HLLE and ich.

I bought a comet aka marine betta from @Mr2KiEu’s local source yesterday. Tank-raised, small juvenile, so far looks great and healthy. I have him in the frag tank section of my sump where he is the only fish, to get used to things and get a bit bigger before going out into the display. I’ll post pics at some point but he’s been hiding.

I bought a comet aka marine betta from @Mr2KiEu’s local source yesterday. Tank-raised, small juvenile, so far looks great and healthy. I have him in the frag tank section of my sump where he is the only fish, to get used to things and get a bit bigger before going out into the display. I’ll post pics at some point but he’s been hiding.
Glad you were able to get one from him yesterday. Your Marine Betta should get nice and fat hunting for pods down in the sump.

For the record, I now think I was totally wrong about this :)
He's great. Very smart guy. Hopefully his attempt at breeding Helfrichi and Purple firefish is a success as well.

Reactions: JVU
Back