Reef nutrition

Possible BRS 30-50% sale on most inventory??

tribbitt

Supporting Member
Currently there seems to be a 30-50% sale on many (all?) items on BRS.

Don’t know how long this will last, if there’s something you’ve been hesitating to get perhaps now is the time.

Despite prices being lowered on the site it shows up as full price in cart though…

I think they played me
IMG_4614.png

i am saying that the promotions he saw are lies, because i have never seen a neptune apex PRO for $520. Unless they are doing special 'trial' promos by region, because I see almost everything at full price, except what on the 4th of july sale

Huh, I wonder what connection Josh's Frogs has with BRS? I've bought from him in the past.
I assumed the relationship is that they are both owned by the same overlords. Orders from BRS now include a postcard type advertisement and discount for Josh’s Frogs.

I assumed the relationship is that they are both owned by the same overlords. Orders from BRS now include a postcard type advertisement and discount for Josh’s Frogs.

There hasn't been any announcement, etc. I just wondered if you lot had heard anything, but I guess not.

I could see why they'd want his business, largest dart frog breeder in the US, massive facility, retail/wholesale. Super fast growth, and a pretty solid business model.

Back