Cali Kid Corals

Captive bred fish looking for a new home - Pair of clowns and a coral beauty

max_nano

Supporting Member
Hey BAR,

I’m moving and have to shut down my tank so I’m looking to rehome my pair of clowns and coral beauty. They are all captive bred. The clowns are from Neptune aquatics and are 4 years old, the Coral beauty is from biota and is 2 years old. The coral beauty was the last fish added to the tank. They all eat pellets and mysis and the coral beauty has been safe with my mixed reef, besides nibbling at a green toadstool.

They have been living in my 30 gal. I’m offering them for free because I just care about them going to a bigger tank :)

Let me know if you’re interested. They are ready for pickup in Russian Hill, I’m near the corner of Polk and Greenwich st.

IMG_4745.jpeg
IMG_4744.jpeg
IMG_4741.jpeg
IMG_4746.jpeg
IMG_4755.jpeg
IMG_4724.jpeg

@max_nano where you moving to? Are you gonna set up another tank?
Staying in SF but new place won’t allow a tank so I’m going to take a break. Looking forward to going beyond a nano tank at some point. Although after a few months I may see if my landlord would allow something small, it would be fun to do a low key softie tank

Good luck with a smooth move
Thank you!

If the deal falls through, I’d be very interested
Fish have been picked up, but I really appreciate the interest from BAR. Really happy to see them going to a bigger home :)

Back