Cali Kid Corals

CH Product Information

Amino Medley:
Amino acids are essential to coral reef tanks because they play a crucial role in supporting the health and growth of corals and other marine organisms within the tank. Corals, in particular, rely heavily on amino acids for various biological functions. Here are some reasons why amino acids are important in coral reef tanks:
  • Coral nutrition
  • Protein synthesis
  • Stress reduction
  • Coloration and pigmentation
  • Symbiotic relationships
Amino acids are vital for the health, growth, and coloration of corals in reef tanks. By providing these essential nutrients, aquarists can promote the well-being of corals and other marine life in the tank, leading to a more vibrant and sustainable reef ecosystem.

Forbidden Juice:
Trace elements play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy and thriving reef tank ecosystem. Here are five reasons highlighting their importance:
  • Coral Growth and Health
  • Calcium and Alkalinity Balance
  • Biological Processes and Enzyme Function
  • Coloration of Coral
  • Preventing Nutrient Imbalances
The importance of trace elements in a reef tank lies in their role in coral growth, calcium and alkalinity balance, biological processes, coloration of corals, and preventing nutrient imbalances. Regular monitoring and supplementation of trace elements are crucial for the overall well-being of the reef ecosystem.

Live Phytoplankton:
Phytoplankton plays a crucial role in maintaining a healthy reef tank environment. Amazing reasons to add live phytoplankton to your marine ecosystem!
1. Nutrient Source for Corals: Phytoplankton is a natural and nutritious source for corals. Corals rely on a variety of nutrients, and phytoplankton provides essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that contribute to their overall health and growth.

2. Foundation of the Marine Food Chain: Phytoplankton is at the base of the marine food chain. It is consumed by various organisms, including zooplankton, which, in turn, become food for small fish and other marine creatures. This establishes a balanced ecosystem within the reef tank.

3. Oxygen Production: Through photosynthesis, phytoplankton generates oxygen as a byproduct. This oxygen is beneficial for the overall well-being of the tank's inhabitants, including fish, corals, and other invertebrates. Adequate oxygen levels are crucial for maintaining a healthy aquatic environment.

4. Water Clarity: Phytoplankton helps improve water clarity by reducing excess nutrients in the tank. It competes with harmful algae for nutrients, limiting their growth and preventing issues such as algae blooms. Clear water is essential for the well-being of corals and allows for better visibility in the tank.

5. Color Enhancement in Corals: The pigments present in phytoplankton can enhance the coloration of corals. Regular consumption of phytoplankton by corals may contribute to vibrant and more vivid colors, making the reef tank visually appealing.

Water Magnet:
A solution that has multiple benefits when adding to your tank pre or post-water change. You can even add it in daily if desired. Note that it will make your water cloudy for a few hours but have faith it is doing its job! Water Magnet can
  • Reduce yellowing in the water column
  • Reduce and prevent cyanobacteria
  • Can be combined with Coral Hub U.S. Amino Medley for better consumption

When to use Water Magnet?
  • When yellowing is noticed and or cyanobacteria are present
  • Recommended to be used with a skimmer or fine mesh filter pad to remove Water Magnet and impurities from the water column.
  • Inefficient for clearing up water if water is already clear but can be used for other benefits listed above.

Discount is always appreciated
But every good dealer knows: the first taste is free

;)
Guess I’m a bad dealer then :) if you want to support a small business I’m happy to have you as a client but I do understand if you do not wish to go with me due to not being able to give free samples to all that ask. However, I always reward those who continue to support. There is a reason why I have a high return rate :p

You’re welcome to attend BAR Sponsored swaps as I have donated to them to have prizes.

I appreciate your interest though :)

Discount is always appreciated
But every good dealer knows: the first taste is free
Ya know, so I can tell all my friends how wonderful the product is!
;)
I'd count the rather large amount of stuff he's donated to raffles as "free". But that's just me.

Glad to have you here @Coral Hub (Nathan) , and I can also more than vouch for the quality (and quantity) of his pods and phyto.

I appreciate both of you saying that! Ever since starting I’ve always made quality and customer satisfaction my number one priority! I’m glad I already have those who already believe I have a wonderful product :)

Didn't I read something recently about not becoming a member because of the abundance of free stuff? :rolleyes:

That aged well...

I too can vouch for how great the products are from Nathan. I have been more inclined to spend my hard earned $ with him versus others, simply for the fact that I can ask questions and get help. That support is worth every penny in my book. He's helped me get dialed with setting up phyto cultures and pods. And I still order gallons of phyto because his is better! :p

Also, thank you @Coral Hub (Nathan) for the recent donations of products worth hundreds of dollars? I appreciate your support for this club!

Back