Reef nutrition

Choati wrasse

It's a species that shouldn't be imported in my view. I o have one, but I'd be willing to bet that only 1 in a 100 make it. I would never buy one from an LFS or wholesaler -- only from an established tank and reefer that's selling one. That being said there are some techniques that will give you better odds of getting one to eat, but it's still short odds.

It's a species that shouldn't be imported in my view. I o have one, but I'd be willing to bet that only 1 in a 100 make it. I would never buy one from an LFS or wholesaler -- only from an established tank and reefer that's selling one. That being said there are some techniques that will give you better odds of getting one to eat, but it's still short odds.
So does that mean if you ever want to pass yours along Edgar should give you a call?

I don't think they are doom and gloom kinda fish.
Challenging yes, but not at 1:100 survival rate.
I think if you can do divided wrasse, you can keep these. But I would not do both of them in the same tank if the divided becomes a male.

Be interesteing to get an idea of howmany people in BAR had tried and failed with Choati's, and how many got a lucky lottery fish that lived.

Back