Our mission

Coral keeping cheat sheet

ah, got to read carefully - I first saw the table and it looked like it was saying that SPS needs low light, low flow, best for novices..

ah, got to read carefully - I first saw the table and it looked like it was saying that SPS needs low light, low flow, best for novices..

Haha, that first table threw me off too. Then I realized it's just a "legend" for the list below it. Pretty bad choice on presentation.

The info on the list looks cool though. Thanks @nly04 for posting it.

Haha don't feel bad it got me as well. Looks like an awesome resource might have to steal their system to go along with the plan I have but haven't been able to execute. For some time now I've been wanting to put together a reference album of corals with this info along with a pic or two for my own records but also to aid in getting positive id's in hopes that we can get to a point where the hobby is a little more accurate than oh I think this wild piece kinda sorta resembles this named coral so I'm just gonna slap that name on it and call it that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back