Jestersix

CoralTrack.com

Interesting beta release of a coral tracking SaaS platform: CoralTrack.com. Exploring it now.

There’s a serial number assignment for users’ cataloged corals; making lineage tracking (and DBTC?) possible. It’s in beta and appears to be Bay Area based. Perhaps a purchase option for a club like ours, though not expressed in their pricing.

seems like the $20 per month version would allow BAR to create a tank profile for every member and to list what DBTC corals are currently in their tank.

Someone that understands these things wanna help me figure out fin we can utilize this for dbtc?

I can start taking a closer look. What will help is a case study. For ex: I got from you a frag of birds nest. If you create an account and add that as a coral you’ll see that a unique ID is associated with that coral of yours. Then I’ll add that ID as a frag in my tank profile. You should be able to see that lineage in the system and we’ll get to see how this plays out in the system.

Fingers crossed that they are already a BAR member. They have a 415 area code for their phone number. Or maybe we offer them to become members.

Back