got ethical husbandry?

Dropped my bounce in the pool…

Baykes

Supporting Member
Well when I was fragging the bounces off my rockwork with a flathead screwdriver in my backyard, it proceeded to fly off into the pool!!! I was so mad, but I went ahead a fished it out with a net, spent maybe 1 minute or so in the pool. I was going to throw it away, but since I was breaking the small tank down any way, I decided I might as well as put it back in there since if it did still have chlorine it wouldn’t kill anything else. To my surprise it is still alive and well! Corals can be so resistant.

To all those in the chain, know that this strain is chlorine resistant… to and extent lol
image.jpg

Maybe add some prime or another dechlor to that tank and then move it back to the momma?

I’ve been finding mushrooms to be very resilient. I had the gonzo gold rip in half but not through the mouth. I expected to loose everything that didn’t have a mouth but the side without the mouth almost looks better! I’m starting to believe the story of someone putting jawbreakers into a blender and pouring it into their tank to have it covered in JB

I had a wwc bounce break loose and (i’m guessing, get chopped up in a nearby power head) .
I was able to save one tiny tiny piece after the blender attack. It is currently starting to regrow.

Back