Our mission

Farewell BAR!

Meshmez

Supporting Member
In a couple days I'll be all packed up and moving my whole family and life to Minnesota. I'm sure I'll still pop in here and there (gotta see what @Bruce Spiegelman does with my old tank!), but for the most part I will no longer be active on the forum or the hobby.

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone for welcoming me into the club, helping me out when needed, dbtc, trades etc. I wish you all the best!
-Ken

P.S. I dropped off a bunch of stuff to Eric (thanks @Srt4eric !) For the free table at the frag swap. I think there's some decent stuff in there. Hopefully helps atone for all the dbtc corals I've killed over the years.... :eek: :D

Take care everyone!

In a couple days I'll be all packed up and moving my whole family and life to Minnesota. I'm sure I'll still pop in here and there (gotta see what @Bruce Spiegelman does with my old tank!), but for the most part I will no longer be active on the forum or the hobby.

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone for welcoming me into the club, helping me out when needed, dbtc, trades etc. I wish you all the best!
-Ken

P.S. I dropped off a bunch of stuff to Eric (thanks @Srt4eric !) For the free table at the frag swap. I think there's some decent stuff in there. Hopefully helps atone for all the dbtc corals I've killed over the years.... :eek: :D

Take care everyone!
Been great having you, and enjoy the Midwest! I still miss it like crazy.

Thanks for your contributions to the club, too bad we are losing you. The hobby will miss you maybe you’ll miss it too and eventually get a tank in MN. I hear that’s what the cool kids are doing there.

Thanks Ken it was fun being tank bros for awhile. Please pop in and show what you set up when you're settled in. Def wish you and yours the best in your new home!

-Ken

Take care everyone!
Definitely pop in. I'll be starting a build thread soon.

Back