Neptune Aquatics

free pulsing pom pom xenia

psidriven

Supporting Member
my xenia fuge needs a prune since I'm bottoming out my no3/po4. scraping the ones off the glass so won't be mounted and can bring to the 10/19 swap.

one advantage of xenia over macro fuge, bristleworms seem to prefer eating gracilaria over xenia.

my xenia fuge needs a prune since I'm bottoming out my no3/po4. scraping the ones off the glass so won't be mounted and can bring to the 10/19 swap.

one advantage of xenia over macro fuge, bristleworms seem to prefer eating gracilaria over xenia.
Has it spread into your display? If not what’s your methods to containing it?

there's a sponge between it and the return. hasn't spread to display that I've noticed.
Cool just asked because i saw someone say theirs turned sexual or something spread to their display and went down hill.

I find it a interesting concept, i liked xenia when i first started off, but once it really got started it had no pause button so i got rid of it all.

Cool just asked because i saw someone say theirs turned sexual or something spread to their display and went down hill.

I find it a interesting concept, i liked xenia when i first started off, but once it really got started it had no pause button so i got rid of it all.
“turned sexual” Xenia? Sounds like a pronoun change guess anything’s possible nowadays!

Back