Reef nutrition

Hello and Goodbye :(

Hi, I have been a Bay area Reefer for 3 years, went to one meeting but never really joined the community.

Now I sadly need to get out of the hobby, my life is a bit in turmoil and I just can't take care of my tank anymore.
I was wondering how realistic is it to sell everything as one package, stand/rocks/fish/lights. Everything.
Does anyone have any experience with that?
I am afraid of selling things piecemeal mostly because I only have 3 fish, and they have been with me for the life of the tank and I would hate to see their lives completely ripped apart piece by piece.

Any advice would be great.
Craigslist a smart idea or a mess?
Do actual reef people buy full tanks or would I likely need to sell to someone who knows nothing?
Etc.

Glen McKnight.

Sad to hear.
I have been getting rid of a lot of stuff from my old tank lately.
From my experience/opinion:
If it is high end quality stuff, selling it here works very well. Both equipment and complete reef systems.
It is mid/low range, then Craigslist is probably better, but you can get some annoying people there, and
don't expect to get top dollar. For me, that was a mess, and I ended up mostly giving stuff away to local reefers.

I agree with what Mark said. Depending on what your system is like and how fast you want your stuff to move determines a lot.

Back