Kessil

Hey There

Hey there BAR- just joined the forum and am getting back into the hobby after a few years hiatus. I actually had a couple BAR members out to the Steinhart Aquarium about 5-6 years ago when it was at its temporary location on Howard Street- we got a nice behind the scenes tour, etc. But, I haven't had a tank since then since I've been moving around a bit.

I just DIY'ed a grow-out system, LED lighting, CA reactor, 60 gallon acrylic tank, sump, stand, etc. with the goal of having everything be 100% captive-raised- nothing taken from the wild. I have some BRS eco-rock cycled, added some critter kits from IPSF, and just got my first batch of frags from Kes out in San Pablo (GREAT guy!). I'm a big DIY'er with some good woodworking and acrylic skills, so if anyone needs help with fabricating something, just let me know, time allowing.

I love the DBTC- really great idea everyone. Look forward to having some corals to contribute!

All the best,
Peter
San Francisco

Hey Peter,

Its been a long time...( I organized the tour with you back then) Anyways are you still with the Steinhart? I am a volunteer there now on Sat morning under Matt Wandell.

Arnold

Back