Cali Kid Corals

I feel welcome already

Hello.

Just reading through all of the posts I am thankful for all the info I have already gotten.

I am new to the saltwater game but have had fish my entire adult life from African and South American cichlids to arowana. I currently have a planted tank and a JBJ RL 45.

The RL 45 has been running for about 2 months. I just added a Yasha goby and a Randall pistol shrimp (crossing fingers they pair both are hiding) but there are no other inhabitants.

My real name is Ryan I know my user name can put people off. (It's a nickname my friends gave me based on my basketball game)

I hope to get to know y'all better.

image.jpg

Welcome Ryan! Assuming those are your kids in your pic, you'll want a low maintenance tank... or you'll be lazy like me and just not maintain it enough...

Thank you all.

Funguy, my kids are 2 years older now but yes I am definitely looking to K.I.S.S. I did have a 100 gal that the RL 45 replaced so 5 gallon water changes are a breeze.

Welcome! Always nice to see new people around here :) Nice looking scape! Looks like a good start. Feel free to start a thread for your tank if you'd like more personalized advice and input from everyone.

Thank you everyone.

Spoon I am running a Kessil A360WE and a UPLC-II ATO other than that nothing but carbon filter floss and live rock.

Felicia I will consider the tank thread.

Back