High Tide Aquatics

ICP Analysis Test Kits

With sad news the lab we use will be closing doors. They will be running tests for the next 4 weeks. If you're wanting to take advantage of the last 4 weeks we will be having 30% off the tests kits (Normally 29.99). Ensure when buying with the sale you understand you need to submit wjthin the next few weeks.
Despite the closing this would be great to determine your weekly consumption. Shoot us a message and we can apply the discount for you.
1718296936853.png
1718296950581.png

I apologize for the lack of knowledge on the forum. I do not really use forums but trying to get better at it and get more involved in the group. I have sponsored a few BAR swaps/meets already and this last one in April was my most recent one. The lab will be running until July 10th and this would be a good opportunity to get in a few test to establish a baseline. I am working on trying to either acquire my own machine (pipe dream) or see if I can find one within my lab/coworkers labs but that is a project for down the road. I am more than happy to answer any questions. If I am going against any rules (I saw late there was a sales forum) I am totally okay to have anything taken down as I am not wanting any special treatment. I apologize for the headache this may have caused but again happy to answer any questions. Thank you!

No worries Nathan. Thank you for your support of the club! I updated your account to show that you are a Sponsor, and gave you honorary membership like we do for our sponsors so you have access to the members only areas now. And made a subforum for Coral Hub, which this was moved to. Hopefully all that works for you.

Back