Cali Kid Corals

ID on Petco Zoas

joshness

Supporting Member
A couple months ago I picked up some Zoas (sight unseen, as they were still in their shipment bags). I took a chance and think they look pretty great. I'm starting to frag em out and just wanted to get an ID on them. I think the orange with the purple center are Reverse Rastas. Not sure what the other one is. Any ideas? Or should I just make up some fancy name? Suggestions?

Petco Zoas.jpg

I think you guys are right I think they are eagle eye zoas, and def radioactive dragon eyes when I looked at some reference pictures. I have no clue how you guys are able to ID corals so well. I looked at pages and pages of Zoas and for me it just doesn't click. Everything starts to look similar to me.

I think you guys are right I think they are eagle eye zoas, and def radioactive dragon eyes when I looked at some reference pictures. I have no clue how you guys are able to ID corals so well. I looked at pages and pages of Zoas and for me it just doesn't click. Everything starts to look similar to me.
Curiosity, way too much time spent deciding what I want to keep in my tank, trading with lots of members, and an obsessive drive to know *what* I have (e.g., trade name). :)

Back