High Tide Aquatics

Insane Salt prices?

thesassyindian

Supporting Member
Holy salt prices!
Wanted to pick up a small bucket of Red Sea salt (55gal bucket), and it was $41.99 at Ultimate Aquarium!!
Hard pass!

Good excuse to drive down to Neptune tomorrow :p
Might also check out @ClearWaterAquarium - never been there :)

Last edited:
haha your first mistake in terms of price is going to ultimate, pretty sure we sell it cheaper than that at aquatic collection lol I can check the price for you, started working there a month ago. I always use reef crystals which you can almost get a 200gal box for for the price of that red sea bucket @ ultimate

haha your first mistake in terms of price is going to ultimate, pretty sure we sell it cheaper than that at aquatic collection lol I can check the price for you, started working there a month ago. I always use reef crystals which you can almost get a 200gal box for for the price of that red sea bucket @ ultimate
Well, UA is closest to where I work - didn’t keep track of salt and need it soon for tomorrow’s WC.

Last edited:
I thought you were going to work at Neptune?

i didn't realize you work there... will have to say hi next time I am around. I usually just harass Joe and Karson. hah.

Well, UA is closest to where I work - didn’t keep track of salt and need it soon for tomorrow’s WC.
UA was around the block from my office a few years back. But man -- I was totally not impressed with the place. I tried to like it. But everytime I asked a question, guy workign there would have to look it up on his phone. I could have done that myself. Doesn't invoke sense of confidence...

Back