Jestersix

Is my Tomini autistic or something?

Mr. Ugly

Past President
The rocks in my tank are set up so that there's a lot of room behind and in between them. Sometimes my Tomini zips in through one cave and comes out on somewhere towards the other end, and he just keeps doing that over and over really fast.

Is he playing? Is he upset? Or what?

Is he counting toothpicks? Maybe you can put him in a bag and take him to Vegas for a nice run at blackjack? I bubble for good..... two for bad

Nah, INDY :)

Very common unfortunatly. Why do you think they protrayed the blue tang as such in Nemo?

You should have seen the pair in my tank gang up on the swallowtail angel. One tang would zip out one hole, so the angel would start to feel a little comfortable and the other would zip in beat on the angel.

It's a good thing that the angel was bigger and eventually was able to hold its own.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=1935.msg18673#msg18673 date=1176410102]Why do you think they protrayed the blue tang as such in Nemo?
[/quote]
[quote author=otterpop510 link=topic=1935.msg18674#msg18674 date=1176413189]
lol.. didn't think about that until you mentioned it gresham.. ;D
[/quote]

Interesting. Ok, maybe I shouldn't say this... but I've never seen "Finding Nemo". Been meaning to get a copy just for the heck of it :D

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1935.msg18681#msg18681 date=1176436912]
You should have seen the pair in my tank gang up on the swallowtail angel. One tang would zip out one hole, so the angel would start to feel a little comfortable and the other would zip in beat on the angel.[/quote]

Yikes!

No worries, I've got a friend that's never seen Forest Gump and I have not see ANY of the new or remade star wars.

Back