Kessil

Just Joined

Good Morning xcaret,
That would be fantastic! Where are you located? Are you going to the May get together?
Mark

I live in SF, busy life before the summer break keeps me here.
Reading you are looking for a tank and a sump too...
I have a tank, stand and a tank to convert to sump plus the skimmer, all yours if you want them; need a little elbow grease but would make a great system.

Hi,
That is very generous! I have a lot of extra elbow grease!! What is the best way for me to get them?
Mark
Cell/text (650) 619-8447
BTW, how many gallons?

Tank is about 100g, center overflow, plexi. Been busy with work so I stopped working on it but is coming along really nice. Will pm info...

Peter - Thanks little buddy!!
Ashburn2k - No sump. Have been scouring c/l looking for a tank 75 gallons+ with an overflow or a large plex to drill and a plex 55 to use as a sump
I have some equipment that you might be interested in, I will link you some pics tonight.

Mark, it was great to meet the both of you. I meant to mention that I have an old 55g glass sump with baffles. I got it on Craigslist and it didn't leak but, when I filled it after getting it home it leaks. So, not sure how much effort you want to put into things but you can have it. Otherwise, I will end up tossing it.

Mark, it was great to meet the both of you. I meant to mention that I have an old 55g glass sump with baffles. I got it on Craigslist and it didn't leak but, when I filled it after getting it home it leaks. So, not sure how much effort you want to put into things but you can have it. Otherwise, I will end up tossing it.
Hey Wil,
It was great meeting you! I think I will have to pass on the leaking glass sump- But thanks for the offer! We could definitely use some rock if you have any left over.
Mark

Completely understand on the leaking sump. Yes, I should have some leftover rock. Let me know what your timing is. Right now it is sitting in A Rubbermaid tank fully cured.

We have a hood that you could mine for the 2 MH fixtures and working bulbs. It has some fans in it as well. We also have an Euroreef PS and might still have the impeller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! It was great to put some faces with the names and a big THANK YOU! to everyone that generously gave my son some corals. He loves them all.
Mark

Back