Neptune Aquatics

Kvosstra's Raspberry Prostrata

Mine is still doing good. It's hairy as hell! :D But still a puddle and encrusted past the plug on to the rock. I think I see a lil tip starting to grow. :)

Alive and well. The one in my display started getting shaded by the other corals and probably hasn't helped its growth. Just moved a few things around (ok a lot of things around) an should be in better position now.

BTW I believe of the couple of scrap pieces you gave me (off the plumbing or something) are doing fine too.

Great to hear guys! The funny thing about this coral, is that once the base is solid, and a few branches get going...its a weed! But, it took 2 years of encrusting to get there for me.
Bryan - seems like you might have a few to add to the DBTC then!

I was wondering if anyone has a frag of this available. I got a frag of this from kvosstra about 2 years ago but it succumbed to the great phosphate plague of 2010 that occurred in my tank. I was hoping to get a second crack at this awesome looking coral.
Patrick

Still working on getting there Patrick. could probably give you one of the frag tank pieces but as it grows so slow to start, Was trying to let it branch out a bit first.

Nice Bryan. The piece I had earlier took forever to double and triple in size but then it took off.
If its available great. If not, no worries. I can just wait for awhile.
Patrick

ok - this was my highlight coral - and yes, been 11 years since someone posted in this - does anyone have a frag of it?

Back