Cali Kid Corals

Labor day tank sales online

tribbitt

Supporting Member
Just found out about this sale. If anyone is interested. 439 -> 199 seems like a weirdly steep discount, esp with free shipping

Comes with light, pumps, sand, bio-media, salt mix, bottled bacteria and ammonia even. For the price that normally just the tank

I think waterbox is doing 20% off right now too.

1724867491481.png

Last edited:
Reef Casa is a relatively new company, started by the youtuber "FragBox". I have a 9 gallon frag tank from them which does the job, but you can tell it still could have used some small tweaks in design before releasing. They seem to be regularly changing their tank offerings, trying to land on the best designs. This model could be great, or they could be offering a steep discount because they are discontinuing it. For that price, I agree it would be a great starter tank, but other companies like Innovative Marine are much higher quality in my experience.

Reef Casa is a relatively new company, started by the youtuber "FragBox". I have a 9 gallon frag tank from them which does the job, but you can tell it still could have used some small tweaks in design before releasing. They seem to be regularly changing their tank offerings, trying to land on the best designs. This model could be great, or they could be offering a steep discount because they are discontinuing it. For that price, I agree it would be a great starter tank, but other companies like Innovative Marine are much higher quality in my experience.
Yeah I used to watch March's vids occasionally. I do not doubt that many other manufacturers, whom have had more time to nail their designs, will have better thought-out tanks

Just wanted to mention it to any people who may have been looking for a tank of this sort: every material / equipment comes with.

Do they ship here? Figured it would be pricey since they are in Canada.
They do ship dry goods and tanks world wide, just not livestock or coral. I watch their channel on occasion. Wouldn't describe it as truely imorfmative compared to other sources, more entertaining than anything.

@Invictus has a small one, I got to see it a while back. My impression was it looked sleek in design with a clean look like im tanks. Can't speak on functionality but I like the overall look of them.

Back