High Tide Aquatics

Lake Tahoe Diving

Has anyone been diving in Lake Tahoe? I'm going up there in a couple weeks and I thought I might try it. I know there are diving outfits there, but I don't know if the dives are very interesting or not. I might just skip diving in Tahoe and plan a Monterey dive sometime soon.

I've never been under lake Tahoe, but I believe it might be interesting. Sure, it's not Fiji. I'd check with the dive shops and see what they look at. I know a few larger boats have sunk in Tahoe and I also know it's deep as hell, so it may have something interesting to offer. Plus, it's crystal clear. The killer is the cold. On the surface it is brisk, I can only imagine 30ft down.

It would be cccccccoooooooollllllldddddd
05.gif

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=4201.msg50447#msg50447 date=1217427790]
I've never been under lake Tahoe, but I believe it might be interesting. Sure, it's not Fiji. I'd check with the dive shops and see what they look at. I know a few larger boats have sunk in Tahoe and I also know it's deep as hell, so it may have something interesting to offer. Plus, it's crystal clear. The killer is the cold. On the surface it is brisk, I can only imagine 30ft down.
[/quote]

It's getting less clear by the minute though :(

KEEP TAHOE BLUE!!!!

Back