Cali Kid Corals

Laser Tonner....

Wondering, Are laser toner cartridges refillable? as in DIY and if so, any places close to SF that stock the supplies?

Thanks

I figured, I'll get a new cartridge then.
I asked since copy machines you just dump the new powder and are done; my cartridge has a plug that can be removed so I thought, refill?

Thanks

it's actually the same as a copier just dump in new powder. I think he was saying don't buy a refurbished cartridge because you don't know what was done to it. Amazon.com has a good selection + free shipping & no tax.

You can dump new powder in, but I wouldn't. We used those refill kits for ours and that machine lasted half a long as the same machine we replaced it with and now only use new ones. That stuff gets everywhere as well :(

GreshamH said:
You can dump new powder in, but I wouldn't. We used those refill kits for ours and that machine lasted half a long as the same machine we replaced it with and now only use new ones. That stuff gets everywhere as well :(

After you're done you'll think it was a crime scene and they were looking for fingerprints!

Yeah, I never said it was clean haha. I only have one for personal use so It doesn't get much use and I've only had to do it once in the few years I've had it.

iCon said:
GreshamH said:

After you're done you'll think it was a crime scene and they were looking for fingerprints!

and if your like me, you accidentally touch your face so not only does the area around me look like a crime scene, I look like the guy that did it :lol:

GreshamH said:
iCon said:
GreshamH said:

and if your like me, you accidentally touch your face so not only does the area around me look like a crime scene, I look like the guy that did it :lol:

LOL... I actually prefer to dump it all over the table, then try to wipe it into a trashcan my your hand so it's not only smeared into the table and your hand but then onto the office floor that has white silk burbur carpet. Yeah, I like to give good first impressions!

I have you beat... ours was a color laser printer :lol:

Oh the pretty colors

Back