Kessil

Looking to acquire a Peacock Mantis Shrimp

Hello, If anybody is looking to get rid of a mantis shrimp, please let me know. A peacock mantis is what I would prefer but will welcome any other type. My tank is cycled and excited for new tenant. Thankyou and Happy New Years . Johnny

Haha! I have been somewhat contemplating getting rid of mine but I’m not sure yet. It all depends if I’m going to need the tank or not. What kind of setup do you have that you are thinking of adding one to?

I just took a video of me hand feeding him this morning but I don’t know how to upload videos on here
I don’t think you can directly upload videos here like you can with pics. But I see people upload them to YouTube (you can keep them private/nonsearchable I think) and then post a link to it here. Someone with more experience can chime in.

Haha! I have been somewhat contemplating getting rid of mine but I’m not sure yet. It all depends if I’m going to need the tank or not. What kind of setup do you have that you are thinking of adding one to?
Hello, Thankyou for responding. I just set up a 28gallon that is cycled and ready to go. I truly am fascinated with these creatures. I use to have a peacock and I swear it had more character than half the people I know

Back