Kessil

Nanocrazed's Shroom Clinic...

After helping with a few BAR members' shroom, I thought it would be a fun thread to track progress for intakes. :)

And maybe along the way, i might happen to share something that might help others with their own shrooms.

===
I should also mention that I am making my "clinic" a BAR supporting member benefit.

Membership dues are a drop in the bucket relative to the price of high end shrooms... ;)

Last edited:
@bfirecat OG
===
Recieved - 6/30/20
20200630_134311.jpg

Healed - 9/4/20

20200904_170947.jpg

Notes:

OG was placed in a small system, exposed to 250PAR. Dosed zoox. directly with pump off every other day...for first week.

System had no WC or additional input of nutrients. But fairly high nutrient baseline to begin with.

Shroom was in the shade of a cup and slowly moved out of shade.

OGs tend to tolerate high PAR in my experience. And seem to struggle at lower PAR. I lost several before taking the high PAR approach.

@Tim Obert's JB
====

Intake - 9/4/20

Complete bleaching and shrunken on one side. Majority of zoox expelled. Only surface contained orange pigment.

Game plan is to start in same system as the OG, dose zoox. And then move into an even higher nutrient but lower PAR (100-150) system (my primary shroom tank).

20200904_170935.jpg

@Tim Obert's JB
====

Intake - 9/4/20

Complete bleaching and shrunken on one side. Majority of zoox expelled. Only surface contained orange pigment.

Game plan is to start in same system as the OG, dose zoox. And then move into an even higher nutrient but lower PAR (100-150) system (my primary shroom tank).

View attachment 19341

Thanks for helping out, really hope it can be saved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After helping with a few BAR members' shroom, I thought it would be a fun thread to track progress for intakes. :)

And maybe along the way, i might happen to share something that might help others with their own shrooms.

===
I should also mention that I am making my "clinic" a BAR supporting member benefit.

Membership dues are a drop in the bucket relative to the price of high end shrooms... ;)

Interested in your shroom clinic.

@Tim Obert's JB
====

Intake - 9/4/20

View attachment 19341
@Tim Obert

9/16 check-in -- week 2:

Did a water change a few days ago to collect rotifers to culture for clown hatchlings, which never hatched due to a heater issue.

Anyway, despiter the change and fresher water, the jb continues to get bigger and coloring up.

More full, and round. You can also see the streaks of red more prominently than at intake.

20200916_095506.jpg
20200916_095543.jpg

@Tim Obert

9/16 check-in -- week 2:

Did a water change a few days ago to collect rotifers to culture for clown hatchlings, which never hatched due to a heater issue.

Anyway, despiter the change and fresher water, the jb continues to get bigger and coloring up.

More full, and round. You can also see the streaks of red more prominently than at intake.

View attachment 19847View attachment 19848

You have a hammer clinic by chance? [emoji6]

Hah... not at the moment... though, I do have a setup that's euphyllia friendly... but can't claim that I I can do much to help...

What's going on?

Started spitting out some zoox. Still open but not as much as when I first got it.

Back