Jestersix

Need Marco Rock

Im new here so I'm not sure where to post this exactly. But I'm setting up a 20 gal saltwater tank for my daughter and she just turned 3 and has started taking more interest in the aquarium hobby with me. I had a previous saltwater but parted ways with it due to needing to relocate at the time. I have all the equipment for it. Just need rock... money is tight is all... TIA

Where are you located?
Also, becoming a supporting member is a good idea of you want to take full advantage of what the club has to offer
Super cool you’ve got your daughter into it!

Hi welcome! I'm moving this over to the welcome forum so you can introduce yourself and your setup. Highly recommend picking up some actual live rock from one of our LFS partners depending on where you live (High Tide Aquatics, Cali Kid Corals, Neptune Aquatics, or Under the Sea).

Bump for daughter :)

I second joining the club. You can get some easy beginner corals through the DBTC program, and that in itself might already be worth the cost of the membership.

Livestock is expensive and have different care requirements. Before committing, take a look at pricing and maybe post here double checking your goal stock list

Back