Cali Kid Corals

Need mushrooms!!!

Reefer Madness

Supporting Member
So after a depressing loss on calikid auctions today I realized I need some mushrooms for the tank. Looking for more of the higher end ones but not so high end I need to sell off my unborn child. Sooo who has them and what store can I get them. I'm like Mario and the hunt is on!!!

Last edited:
I have some Tequila Sunrise mushrooms that I can try to separate from the mother colony and remount into a separate frag disc. Those are amongst the most colorful mushrooms around. I also have some OG Bounces but I am growing them out so I can subject them to some propagation experiments which I expect to fail if past attempts are any indication . . .

That would be great and really appreciated. I was showing my wife these that I think @JVU posted or someone commented on his post the other day. They are super colorful and nice.

IMG_5955.jpeg

Got these from other members on DBTC, so it's free if you can pick them up.

Last edited:
I have watermelon discosoma and this kind of red interstellar

1721689103823.png

Also currently propagating some king kong yumas.

Got some green fungia from Neptune as well 2 tiny and 1 i’ve grown out more, they’re called “mushroom corals” if you read any scientific papers lol

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Here it is. I got a long way to go, but its
Coming along nicely after what seemed to be a cycle that lasted forever haha
View attachment 58922
Great start! You can create a thread here: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/forums/tank-journals/

Would love to hear what kind of hardware you're using, plans for corals, etc. It's great to catalog photos over time too since seeing the tank every day you miss out on some of the slow changes.

Back