Neptune Aquatics

Neptune Aquatics Status?

Has anyone been to Neptune lately? I assume they are open but they have disconnected their phone and all corals show out of stock on web site. Not sure what the strategy is there but wondering if its worth a trip down there to pick up a few pieces or not.

Last time I was there a month ago or so they were fully stocked with coral, even overstocked. They disconnected their phones on purpose a couple years ago. Definitely still worth going.

They send out an email when they stock items.See if you can sign up. I appreciate it and it is fun to see whats come in. I wish I worked down in the area as much as I did in the past so i could visit more frequently.

Impressive that a small biz retail operation is so successful their phones are not worth having.

Definitely go. It’s an impressive shop.
I believe they fielded too many long winded questions and it would tie up an employees time And then there are less to help on the floor and it can get busy. So the phone being shut off makes sense. I wish their website was up to date with the dry goods they stock, at least the brands. But Ive just messaged before and they got back in under 24 hr.

Back