Cali Kid Corals

Reefer Madness

Supporting Member
I just wanted to officially introduce myself. My name is Ian and I live in the central valley turlock/modesto area. I have been to two events so far one being the CFM and the other was the frag swap more recently. I set up a tank journal so far and I am almost ready to start contributing to the DBTC as I now have the proper setup. I was also curious if there are some fellow members that are in my area or close by?

Welcome Ian - great we are able to expand our geopgraphic reach and you are making the effort to come to our in person events. Another interesting tank journal to follow.

Welcome to our place in space
And thank you for becoming a $upporting member
It shows you dedication to both your reef aquarium and to us
You support us, we’ll support you
We are the best investment in a successful reef journey

I just wanted to officially introduce myself. My name is Ian and I live in the central valley turlock/modesto area. I have been to two events so far one being the CFM and the other was the frag swap more recently. I set up a tank journal so far and I am almost ready to start contributing to the DBTC as I now have the proper setup. I was also curious if there are some fellow members that are in my area or close by?
Welcome. I'm in the Patterson/Tracy area.

Welcome Ian! I'll still think of Monty when I see your posts along with other old timers:

1719602305984.png

You can also link your Tank Journal into your BAR profile via a signature and/or updating it in BARCode (highly recommend this!) https://barcode.bareefers.org/bc/tanks

Back