High Tide Aquatics

New member!!!

Hey all! Thanks for the invite! @Reefer Madness It didn't take too much convincing at all! Haha! @MarcosDelgado0 I currently have a main Mixed reef 75g display with 30g sump. (Plumbed through my walls and everything is filtered in the garage). I also have a 10g, 30g, and a MICRO 0.46g Macro/Xenia tank. I am currently looking to upgrade more, upon my wife's approval, LOL. #MultiTankSyndrome

Hey all! Thanks for the invite! @Reefer Madness It didn't take too much convincing at all! Haha! @MarcosDelgado0 I currently have a main Mixed reef 75g display with 30g sump. (Plumbed through my walls and everything is filtered in the garage). I also have a 10g, 30g, and a MICRO 0.46g Macro/Xenia tank. I am currently looking to upgrade more, upon my wife's approval, LOL. #MultiTankSyndrome
Well you joined a group of enablers, who will never tell you not to upgrade. We'll even help you brainstorm a effective pitch to help convince your wife lmao why a larger tank is benficical. Larger means more stable, less you have to fiddle with things more time to spend with her.

Well you joined a group of enablers, who will never tell you not to upgrade. We'll even help you brainstorm a effective pitch to help convince your wife lmao why a larger tank is benficical. Larger means more stable, less you have to fiddle with things more time to spend with her.
Thanks! I used the "more stable and less time" when I convinced her to let me drop hundreds on auto dosing/auto water changes/all auto gear haha. I am not sure if I can get her along for the ride with that one again haha. My son is walking now and always staring at my tanks, so I think the next tank will have to be his tank. Mama can't say no to her baby!

Thanks! I used the "more stable and less time" when I convinced her to let me drop hundreds on auto dosing/auto water changes/all auto gear haha. I am not sure if I can get her along for the ride with that one again haha. My son is walking now and always staring at my tanks, so I think the next tank will have to be his tank. Mama can't say no to her baby!
Hey it's a great way to teach them young, math, chemistry, and lots of reading required that helps improve ones vocabulary. Hmmm there is teaching responsibilities. If that fails give him a picture to show mom of the desired tank lol.

@JTFletch you should come to the frag swap this Saturday. Bring 3 frags to swap. You’ll bring home at least 6-10 frags sometimes more. Well shoot. I’m bringing a bunch of freebies and dbtc. Like 200 pieces to share. You’ll be WOWED. We hang out and talk S. Eat lunch. It’s a great time all around.

@JTFletch you should come to the frag swap this Saturday. Bring 3 frags to swap. You’ll bring home at least 6-10 frags sometimes more. Well shoot. I’m bringing a bunch of freebies and dbtc. You’ll be WOWED. We hang out and talk S. Eat lunch. It’s a great time all around.
That's how @Reefer Madness convince me! haha! I am planning on coming, but I cant stay too long, since I need to be in Turlock Ca by 4:30pm. I am bringing a Pollciopora, Blastomussa, and a Burning Goblin zoa. I figured I would bring my higher end corals next time, after I familiarize myself with the event. I am excited to go!

Welcome to the club! I've been hesitant about that Reefer Madness guy... something about him... I'm surprised you listened to him, but glad you did! Also, reef therapy is a scientifically proven fact to being a better husband. Extensive peer reviewed research on that subject matter. Don't ask for sources though...

Back