High Tide Aquatics

New to the hobby excited to learn and share with everyone

Hi Everybody,
I purchased my 210 gallon set up last year in November. It was a daunting task to fill it and cycle it. There was so much for me to learn. Now that my tank has cycled, went thru 2 cyano phases, one velvet cycle in February 2021 (broke my heart, lost 95% of all my fish), I am slowly adding more fish and improving on the aquascape. I am getting into testing my water more regularly so I can dive into LPS and eventually SPS, I have a lot of softies in the tank right now and they are all doing so well. I hope to keep learning and share my experience here and make new friends at the same time.

Attachments

• 074AA0A8-37E5-4C66-A4AF-1A2571F92382.jpeg
    074AA0A8-37E5-4C66-A4AF-1A2571F92382.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 159
You have a big tank with some very cool rock pieces. What are the tank dimensions?
On the far left near the front - is that an anemone or a frilly kind of mushroom?

Suspecting smoother roads ahead! Those early phases can be a doozie. Welcome! Tons of knowhow here at BAR. Membership offers great perks!

Welcome. Become a supporting member and I have some easy sps, monti cap that you can have to test your tank for sps

Back